Guest Management For Your Podcast
Identifying, sourcing, and scheduling guests is time consuming and not the best use of a podcaster's time (especially if they want it done in a world-class way).
The biggest ROI for podcasters is to focus on the interview itself, and the marketing of the podcast.
At Be My Guest, we've seen behind the scenes of literally hundreds and hundreds of podcasts -- the good, the bad, and the ugly. As a result, we know how to set your podcast up to be a world-class guest experience.
We’ll serve as your Executive Producer for up to four (4) episodes per month (all you need to do is show up and hit record). Our specialty is lining up amazing guests, and creating a world-class experience for them (which encourages them to share your episode).
When SalesTuners hired us, they wanted more leads for their sales coaching business. They also had a podcast, but it wasn't doing much.
We designed a Podcast Tour strategy based on their target audience and customers, and got their podcast guest appearance machine rolling.
After 10 months of working with us, their sales coaching revenue increased by $410,000, and their podcast went from 350 listeners per episode to the top 10% on all of iTunes.
What You Get
Let's Manage & Grow Your Podcast
- Dedicated Executive Producer for guest management
- Guaranteed 4 interviews per month from a vetted wish list of guests
- Custom guest application form (we will build and manage)
- Filtering, responding to, and managing all inbound guest pitches
- Professionally designed podcast media kit (for sponsors and high profile guests)
- A comprehensive prep & background document prior to every interview
- "Episode is Live" emails to guests to encourage sharing